1. In microwaveable bowl mix together Barbeque Sauce, Wine, Stock and Seasoning. Place in microwave for 3 to 4 minutes until boiling. This shortens the cooking time and brings the chicken up to cooking temperature quickly.
2. Place Chicken in crockpot and pour hot liquid over the chicken. Add some more chicken stock to cover the chicken.
3. Turn the crockpot on high and cover. Cook for 3 hours, rolling the pieces in the sauce every 30 minutes. Chicken will tend to fall off the bone when done, so be careful when removing from the cooking liquid.
4. Serve on top a scoop of rice with a little of the liquid drizzled over the top. Salt and pepper to taste.
(Serves up to 6 people)
– Submitted by Karen Carter